In order to best meet their clients’ expectations, BCTG Avocats’ lawyers must be able to provide both legal advice and litigation services. Indeed, experience acquired in one of these areas allows for a better understanding of the issues raised by the other.
BCTG Avocats’ clients include international groups and small and medium-sized companies, which it advises, assists and represents before French and international courts, working alongside its fellow lawyers selected in the country concerned where necessary.
BCTG Avocats has also developed recognised expertise in arbitration (ad hoc, institutional, national and international), as well as in alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation and conciliation.
- Pre-litigation and strategy
- Corporate law: conflicts between shareholders, liability of directors, implementation of guarantees
- General commercial law: contractual disputes, brutal breaches, contractual liability actions
- Industrial damages and legal expertise
- Litigation before special bodies and jurisdictions: Sanctions Commission of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, CordiS,…
- Alternative dispute resolution :
- Ad hoc and institutional arbitration, national and international