Drawing on their cross-sectional public/private experience in industrial projects, BCTG Avocats’ teams assist their clients in all their contractual needs:
- Structuring projects in the form of partnership agreements, development agreements, consortiums, joint ventures, etc. ;
- Public contracts: public service contracts, service/works concessions, public procurement contracts, leasing, partnership contracts, AOT, BEA, complex contracts, leases, etc;
- Industrial and operational contracts: construction, equipment, engineering (EPC, EPCI, EPCM), supply, installation, operation and maintenance contracts;
- Land management contracts (long-term leases, emphyteutic leases and construction leases);
- Assistance in the negotiation of project financing agreements;
- Assistance in the preparation and drafting of bids for calls for projects and tenders in France and abroad, as well as the related agreements;
- Management of contract performance (including public procurement contracts), preparation of pre-litigation strategy, assistance with contractual claims.