BCTG Avocats assists French and international groups, as well as small and medium-sized businesses, with all of their industrial and commercial issues, particularly in the areas of distribution, competition and consumer law, intellectual and industrial property, and regulatory issues (e.g., claims, packaging and ingredients) and environmental matters.
The firm regularly assists its clients in their mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations and joint ventures, both in France and abroad, and has developed a high level of expertise in this area.
BCTG Avocats provides training for teams in the implementation of compliance programs.
- Acceptance/labelling and certification
- Sales policy
- Advertising/promotional operations, distribution network
- Supply chain, service agreements
- IT agreements, data, consumer monitoring
- Employee protection/security, employee data
- M&A, joint-ventures, financing, compliance, international development
- Environmental audits, establishment/construction