The team has a strong knowledge of the banking sector and a solid experience in banking litigation. BCTG Avocats advises several financial institutions in litigations related to the civil, regulatory or criminal liability of bankers and investment services providers.
- Elaborating dispute resolution strategies from a non litigious perspective (transactional negotiations, mediation) and, failing that, from a litigious perspective
- Defending bankers before civil and commercial courts
- Assistance in financial appraisals
- Advising major banking groups in the management of their regulatory issues
- Dealing with the regulatory authorities (DDPP, DGCCRF, ACPR, etc.)
- Bank insurance: defence of the branch of a banking group and its insured parties in respect of the guarantees contained in home and car insurance policies before the civil and criminal courts
- Bank insurance: operational assistance in insurance law in the retailing of insurance products by a bank